Home » » Poetry Best Friend " Best Friends "

Poetry Best Friend " Best Friends "

His name is Derek
He is my brother
Even though he’s not from the same mother
Day afta Day
Night afta night
We’re always together keepin’ it tight

And then there’s Nick
He’s anotha brotha’ to
If it wasn’t for him id run outa things to do
If I’m not with Derek then I’m with Nick
Cause were the trio
The perfect fit


Let me tell you somthin’ about us three
We’re always together actin’ like family

Friends come first no matter what
So butt out
Don’t mess with us

If you mess with Derek
You mess with me
You mess with Nick you mess with all three
And if you ask me that’s what best friends should be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bambang Soefiyandono

Bambang Soefiyandono
Fian

Profil Saya

Facebook Like

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. BAMBANG SOEFIYANDONO Blog's - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger