Home » » Poetry Best Friend " If I Could Build A Friend "

Poetry Best Friend " If I Could Build A Friend "

If I were able to build a friend, I’d choose the qualities on which I could depend.
Her eyes would tell me how much she cared, and relieve my hurt when I felt alone and scared.
She’d smile that smile that says it’ll be okay, I’m always here for you night and day.
She’d cry with me when my world fell apart, and I’d know the tears were from her heart.
She’d make me feel like a V.I.P., and no one could ever be dearer to me.
So where should my search begin, for this special lifetime friend?
There’s only one person I trust for advice, so I reach over to pick up my phoning device.
It occurred to me as I dialed the number, this extraordinary friend is my very own Mother.
As you say, “hello”, I get chills down my spine.
You’re my very best friend dear Mother of mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bambang Soefiyandono

Bambang Soefiyandono
Fian

Profil Saya

Facebook Like

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. BAMBANG SOEFIYANDONO Blog's - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger